CPC urges public to disregard malicious reports intended to sabotage national fuel supply
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CPC) wishes to notify the general public that fabricated reports are currently being circulated on various communication platforms, of a possible fuel shortage in the country.
The CPC firmly reassures the fuel supply across Sri Lanka, is taking place without any hindrance to operations.
CPC requests the public to disregard these malicious reports, which are aimed to create mass public panic and volatility in the national fuel supply.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023