Curfew in four high risk districts extended until May 11
Posted in Local News
The curfew in the four high-risk districts of Colombo, Gampaha, Kalutara, and Puttalam has been extended until May 11, the President’s Media Division (PMD) said.
Issuing a release, the President’s Media Division (PMD) said that public and private institutions in the high-risk districts of Colombo, Gampaha, Kalutara, and Puttalam must resume functions from Monday (11) in order to restore the civilian life and economy, including maintenance of essential services, in these districts.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023