Dhammika Perera resigns as Cabinet Minister
Posted by Editor on July 10, 2022 - 12:47 pm
Investment promotion Minister Dhammika Perera has resigned from his ministerial portfolio.
Dhammika Perera was appointed as the Minister of Investment Promotion on June 24.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023