Diesel and Petrol Prices Up
Posted in Local News
Lanka IOC has increased the prices of diesel and petrol.
Hence, the price of a litre of diesel has been increased by Rs. 5 and petrol by Rs. 9. with effect from midnight yesterday (23 March).
However, no price hike was announced from Government owned petrol stations.
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023