Dr. Jayalath Jayawardena discharged from a London Hospital
Onlanka News – By Walter Jayawardhana
Colombo’s Island newspaper reported that Dr. Jayalath Jayawardena UNP parliamentarian and former Minister who suffered a heart attack while travelling in London is now discharged from a hospital.
He was found unconscious at Gatwick International Airport and was rushed to East Surrey Hospital in London last Friday.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023