Drone hovering over Ravi’s house: Three summoned
Posted in Local News
Three persons including a manager of a private drone operating firm had been summoned by the Thalangama Police to record statements over the incident where a drone was found hovering over MP Ravi Karunanayake’s residence.
Police said they recorded the statement from the manager this morning and that they are yet to record statements from the other two who are drone operators.
MP Karunanayake said in Parliament on Thursday that his house was being video recorded by a private TV Channel using a drone camera.
(Source: Daily Mirror – By Darshana Sanjeewa)
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023