Duty on Petrol and Diesel increased
Posted in Local News
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) announced on Tuesday (December 03) that the duty on Petrol and Diesel was increased.
The duty on a liter of Petrol increased from Rs. 27 to Rs. 52.
The duty on a liter of Super Diesel increased from Rs. 13 to Rs. 38.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023