Election Commission to summon Public Administration Ministry Secretary
Posted in Local News
The Secretary to the Ministry of Public Administration Neil Bandara Hapuhinna will be summoned to the Election Commission to inquire about the letter issued by him.
Secretary to the Ministry of Public Administration Neil Bandara Hapuhinna issued a letter yesterday (January 10) directing all District Secretaries to temporarily suspend accepting deposits for the Local Government election, which was later recalled.
This was announced by Nimal Punchihewa, Chairman of the Election Commission of Sri Lanka today (January 11).
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023