Electricity tariffs increase by 66% in Sri Lanka from today
Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB) says that the approval of the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL) has been received to increase the electricity tariffs by 66%.
Accordingly tariff increase will be effective from today (February 15).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023