Charges Exemption period for landing & parking fees at Airports in Sri Lanka extended
Charges exemption period for landing and parking at Mattala and Katunayake International Airports has extended until 19 July.
The Ministry of Tourism stated that the Cabinet approval was also obtained for that.
The concession was granted by the Government on 21 December 2020 to encourage international charter flights to operate on a specific schedule.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023