Faiszer Musthapha resigns from the Sri Lanka Freedom Party
Senior Vice President of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) President’s Counsel Faiszer Musthapha says that he has tendered his resignation from the party and the positions he holds within the party.
He had tendered his resignation to Chairman of the SLFP former President Maithripala Sirisena.
Faiszer Musthapha said in his letter that he resigned from all positions as the party leadership failed to take decisions for the betterment of the party at the right time and arbitrary changing of the decisions taken by the party’s Central Committee.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Defence Ministry refutes reports of ‘lavish spending’ for entertaining military heads December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023