FCID grills Shasheendra Rajapaksa
Posted in Local News
Former Cheif Minister of the Uva province Shasheendra Rajapaksa is currently being questioned by the The Financial Crimes Investigations Division
Police Media Spokesperson ASP Ruwan Gunasekara said that the former chief minister is been questioned over two luxury buses purchased by the Ministry of External Affairs being used for personal use.
These two super luxury coaches are believed to have been imported to Sri Lanka to provide transport facilities to the VIPs who participated in the CHOGM summit held in the country in 2013.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023