Former DIG Nalaka de Silva arrested by CID
Former DIG Nalaka de Silva has been arrested by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) a short while ago.
The arrest was made during his interrogation by the CID which had questioned him on five separate days.
DIG Nalaka de Silva, former Director of the Terrorism Investigation Division (TID), is currently under investigation in connection with an alleged conspiracy to assassinate the President and the former Defense Secretary.
On Tuesday, the CID informed the Fort Chief Magistrate that from the 124 voice cuts sent to the Government Analyst he had identified 123 of them as those of Nalaka de Silva.
UPDATE: Former DIG Nalaka de Silva who was arrested by CID over VIP assassination allegations have been remanded until 7th November.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
Poor Nalaka de Silva, he is the meat in the sandwich of power politics.
Has Huawei been able to retrieve deleted phone calls from the idiot informer’s phone?
What is Nalaka Silva being charged for?
Is it alleged assassination of the Lilly White or is it the alleged assassination of his deputy?
The informant who is throwing s*** is a paid employee of the Prezzi Secretariat and was an employee of Avant Garde, the GR Gunrunners.