Former Directors of ETI Finance released on bail
Posted in Local News
Former Directors of ETI Finance Ltd Jeewaka Edirisinghe, Asanka Edirisinghe, Nalaka Edirisinghe and Deepa Edirisinghe were released on bail today.
They were released on a cash bail of Rs. 1 million and two sureties of Rs. 5 million each.
The Magistrate also imposed a travel ban on them and also ordered them to report to the Criminal Investigations Department last Sunday of each month.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023