Four including teenagers drown in Wattala sea
Posted in Local News
Four persons including a 16-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy have drowned while sea-bathing in the seas off Dickowita, Wattala last evening, police said.
They said that other two women, who died after being rescued, aged 20 and 30-year-old.
Reportedly, the incident had occurred when a group of relatives had gone to bathe in the aforementioned last evening.
Reportedly, they were residents of Uswetakeiyawa, Kandana, and Badulla.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023