Four more COVID-19 patients recover completely
Posted in Local News
Another four patients who had tested as positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka have recovered completely, says the Ministry of Health.
They were reportedly discharged from the hospital today following their recovery.
Three other patients including the Chinese woman were among those released by yesterday.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023