Four more patients recover from Coronavirus
Four more COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the hospital after recovering from the virus, stated the Ministry of Health.
Accordingly, the tally of total COVID-19 recoveries has climbed to 54 patients.
Sri Lanka has so far recorded 7 deaths due to the deadly virus.
Total Confirmed Cases – 190
Active Cases – 129
New Cases – 0
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 224
Recovered & Discharged – 54
Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023