Four parliament staff members test COVID-19 positive
Four staff members of the parliament have tested positive for coronavirus infection, the Director-General of Health Services confirmed.
They have been confirmed to have contracted the virus following the PCR tests carried out on the parliamentarians and staff members of the parliaments.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023