Four SLFP Ministers resign
Posted in Local News
SLFP Parliamentarians Dilan Perera, C.B. Rathnayake, Mahinda Yapa Abeywardena and Pavithra Wanniarachchi have resigned from their respective ministerial portfolios.
Perera announced their decision at a press conference held in Colombo this morning.
Minister of Parliamentary Affairs Mahinda Yapa Abeywardena, State Minister of Housing and Samurdhi Dilan Perera, State Minister of Public Administration & Democratic Governance C.B. Rathnayake and State Minister of Environment Pavithra Wanniarachchi were sworn in on May 22 along with 22 other MPs.
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
Thank you so much The SLFP we loved is getting cleaner by the day