Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday
The National Fuel Pass QR System allocated fuel quotas will be increased from midnight Tuesday (May 30), Minister of Power and Energy Kanchana Wijesekara said.
Taking to Twitter, Minister Wijesekara mentioned that registered taxi three-wheelers will receive 22 litres per week, while other three-wheelers and motorbikes will receive 14 litres per week.
Meanwhile, cars will receive a quota of 40 litres per week.
The increased new fuel quotas will be made available from midnight Tuesday (May 30).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023