Fuel supply for vehicles limited
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CPC) has limited dispensing fuel volumes for vehicles at filling stations with effect from today (May 05).
Accordingly, the limits are as follows:
Motorcycles – Rs.2000/-
Three-Wheelers – Rs.3000/-
Cars, Vans, Jeeps – Rs.8000/-
However, the CPC further said that this restriction does not apply to buses, lorries, and commercial vehicles.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Defence Ministry refutes reports of ‘lavish spending’ for entertaining military heads December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023