G.C.E. O/L Best Results
Posted in Local News
Nilakna Disiwari from Visaka Vidyalaya gained the best results of the G.C.E. Ordinary Level for year 2018.
Three students have attained the second best results this year.
235,373 candidates have qualified for the G.C.E. Advanced Level examination. The percentages of passes in Maths is 64.11%.
The following students have obtained the best results:
Nilakna Disiwari from Visaka Vidyalaya
Savithi Hasandi – Visaka Vidyalaya
Sanjani Dileka – Rathnavali Balika Vidyalaya, Gampaha
Mindi Rebeka -Sujatha Vidyalaya
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023