Gazette decaling teacher & principal services as closed services to be issued
The Cabinet of Ministers has granted approval to issue a gazette notification before the 20th of November declaring teacher service, teacher advisory service and principal service as closed services.
In addition, the Cabinet has also agreed to pay an allowance of Rs 5,000 in September and October, till the salary anomaly of teachers and principals are resolved through the next budget.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023