Gazette issued calling Armed Forces to maintain public order in Sri Lanka
An extraordinary gazette notification was issued yesterday (August 19) calling on all the members of the armed forces to maintain the Public order in Sri Lanka with effect from Monday (August 22).
The gazette notification was issued by Sri Lankan President Ranil Wickremesinghe.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023