Gotabaya’s election manifesto launched
Posted in Local News
The manifesto of the Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) presidential candidate Gotabaya Rajapaksa has launched a short while ago at the Nelum Pokuna Theatre.
The document themed “The Ten Principles of Inclusive Governance”
Opposition Leader Mahinda Rajapaksa, religious leaders, members of Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna and many other distinguished guests have attended the event to witness the launch.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
With Hon Sagala Ratnayake, a close confidante of RW, moving to the GR camp in the next couple of days, the victory of US Citizen, Gothabhaya Rajapaksa as the next President is now cast in stone.