Gotabhaya to appear before Special High Court
Posted in Local News
The Special High Court today issued notice on former Defence Secretary Gotabhaya Rajapaksa and six others to appear before the court on September 10 over the alleged misappropriation of public funds for the construction of the D. A. Rajapaksa memorial museum at Weeraketiya.
The Attorney General’s Department filed the indictments on August 24th based on the investigation carried out by the Police Financial Crimes Investigation Division (FCID).
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023