Government intelligence obtains information on possible attack on Buddhist temples
The Government Intelligence Service has received information on an attack targeting the Buddhist temples by the National Thawheeth Jamaath (NTJ), using female bombers.
The officers of the government intelligence service have found white pairs of skirts and blouses from the house which was raided after the explosion in Sainthamaradu area.
On March 29, 2019 Muslim women had spent Rs.29,000 to purchase nine sets of such clothes from a textile shop in Giriulla.
So far, five sets of white clothes had been found from this house and Intelligence services are continuing their efforts to find the remaining clothes.
The CCTV footage of the shop shows the visuals of these women who purchased clothes from the shop. Meanwhile, the intelligence services raise doubts that this type of clothes had been purchased by them to direct an attack on a temple by female bombers posing as Buddhist devotees.
(Source: Daily Mirror – By Wasantha Chnadrapala)
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
Getting so wired now. They were in all corners of the country. None of the eyes opened so far. They grew nicely using Yahapalanaya.
Seems like all Yahapalana gang is so quite now.
They pulled the country down, They pulled the peoples lives down.
What else remain to pull down by Yahapalana Team?
Karma is behind these idiot bombers. Wait for it, useless muslim terrors !
Do you think you will ever have a life (so called heavenly) after these types of acts? Nah! Dream about it and go to hell.