Government is attempting to control cost of living – Amaraweera
Posted in Local News
The government is attempting to control the cost of living, says Minister of Agriculture Mahinda Amaraweera.
The main accusation against the government is not to taking measures to control the price of goods, the minister said.
Addressing a meeting at Angunakolapelessa in Hambantota, Minister Amaraweera expressed these views.
Minister further said that he will take steps to make the country self-sufficient during his term as a Minister.
(Source: Ada Derana)
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023