Govt. Ayurveda Doctors Association to take trade union action
The Government Ayurveda Doctors Association states that its members will refrain from work by obtaining sick leave.
Secretary of the Association Dr. G. Hewage stated that this trade union action is being taken as no proper solution has been given to their problems. It will be continued until their issues are resolved.
When we contacted the Deputy Minister of Indigenous Medicine Pandu Bandaranayaka in this regard, he stated that steps will be taken to hold discussions with the Association in order to provide solutions to the pending issues.
Courtesy: News First
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023