Govt halts Deyata Kirula Exhibition
Posted in Local News
The government has decided to halt the Deyata Kirula Exhibition with immediate affect while only the development activities launched coinciding with the programme will be carried out.
Therefore the construction of buildings which have already commenced will continue in the same manner, the government said.
The previous government had planned to conduct 9th Deyata Kirula National Development Programme in Matara.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023