Grace period for vehicle revenue licence renewals
Government has announced a grace period till 31 July, 2020 to renew vehicle revenue licences in the Western Province.
The Western Province Chief Secretary states that the relief period granted for renewing vehicle revenue licenses in the Western Province has been extended.
Accordingly, it has been decided to grant a grace period till 31st of July for vehicle licenses which have expired.
Accordingly, no penalty will be imposed on the renewal of vehicle revenue licenses expiring during the period from March 20th to July 31st.
(Source: Hiru News)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Keheliya Rambukwella further remanded until March 14, 2024 February 29, 2024
- Supreme Court invalidates Cabinet decision granting Paget road residence to Maithripala Sirisena February 29, 2024
- Nagananda Kodituwakku barred from practicing as Attorney-at-Law February 29, 2024
- Sri Lanka President highlights country’s Indian ocean security commitment at Pathfinder Conference February 29, 2024
- 36 persons injured in a bus accident in Monaragala February 29, 2024