Grace period for vehicle revenue licence renewals
Posted in Local News
Government has announced a grace period till 31 July, 2020 to renew vehicle revenue licences in the Western Province.
The Western Province Chief Secretary states that the relief period granted for renewing vehicle revenue licenses in the Western Province has been extended.
Accordingly, it has been decided to grant a grace period till 31st of July for vehicle licenses which have expired.
Accordingly, no penalty will be imposed on the renewal of vehicle revenue licenses expiring during the period from March 20th to July 31st.
(Source: Hiru News)
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023