Guidelines issued for wine stores, pubs and restaurants
The Commissioner-General of the Excise Department has issued a new set of health guidelines to be followed by all excise licence holders in the country including wine stores, pubs and restaurants that serve alcoholic beverages.
The new health guidelines have been issued in line with the existing guidelines issued by the Director-General of Health Services pertaining to the prevention of COVID outbreak.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023