AG tells President he wishes to remain in Sri Lanka to serve the people
Posted in Local News
While thanking the President for his appointment as High Commissioner to Canada, Attorney General Dappula de Livera has conveyed to the President that he wishes to remain in Sri Lanka to serve the public, AG’s Coordinating Officer said.
Attorney General Dappula De Livera has concluded action in 27,206 Criminal Cases during his Tenure from May 2019 to May 2021.
AG Livera was appointed as Sri Lanka’s 30th Attorney General by former President Maithripala Sirisena in January 2019.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
Good on you, Mr AG.
Your stance is admired.
Canada is a bit cold, though.