AG tells President he wishes to remain in Sri Lanka to serve the people
While thanking the President for his appointment as High Commissioner to Canada, Attorney General Dappula de Livera has conveyed to the President that he wishes to remain in Sri Lanka to serve the public, AG’s Coordinating Officer said.
Attorney General Dappula De Livera has concluded action in 27,206 Criminal Cases during his Tenure from May 2019 to May 2021.
AG Livera was appointed as Sri Lanka’s 30th Attorney General by former President Maithripala Sirisena in January 2019.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023