Health Ministry takes steps to reduce prices of medicinal drugs
Posted in Local News
The Ministry of Health says the prices of expensive medical drugs will be reduced in the near future.
Minister Rajitha Seneratne said, accordingly, the prices of medicine for cancer, and a number of other diseases will be reduced.
The minister added that regulations will be imposed on charges at private hospitals as well.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
What happened to the 3 state of art super hospitals he promised.