Weapons stored at Wasgamuwa National Park Office go missing
Posted in Local News
Five weapons including two repeater rifles and a t-56 weapon had been robbed from the wildlife officers’ armoury at Wasgamuwa National Park last night.
Police said two 12-gauge shotguns were also among the stolen weapons. No suspect had been identified or arrested so far.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023