Hirunika in hot water again
Owners of a plot of land in Kolonnawa, on which a United National Party (UNP) office has been established, have filed a case in the Colombo District Court seeking an eviction order against MP Hirunika Premachandra and her mother who maintain that office.
Ruwan Wijesekera and D. Rohan Wickrama have jointly filed a case stating that they are the co-owners of the land on which the UNP office has been opened. Hirunika Premachandra, and her mother Sumana, have been cited as defendants. They alleged that Hirunika Premachandra is maintaining the office by force.
Ruwan Wijesekera and D. Rohan Wickrama have urged Court to evict the two defendants and allow them free use of their land. Colombo Additional District Court Judge Enoka Ranasinghe set hearing in this case for 29 March.
(Source: Ceylon Today – By Ishara Ratnakara)
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
what want the former body builder minister do to tarnish Hirunikas name he is attacking her from all sides. and his so called media is helping him a lot shame on him and the present government for not sending these guys to 50 years minimum hard labor in quarries why not use them to break rocks for the future railway tracks and highways to be built that would make them swet for the country
Since these Politicos switch sides and make duplicitous statements, it is nay impossible to sympathize with them. Now the Rajapakshas have suddenly become her saviours?? I remember how vociferous her attack was during the 2015 elections. This is politics a la Sri LAnka style