Hotline introduced for inquiries on essential services
The Government today (24) introduced a new hotline 1965 for the public to inquire about essential services that are in operation during the travel restrictions currently in effect in the country.
It was established at the Prime Minister’s Office at Temple Trees under the purview of the Presidential Task Force headed by Basil Rajapaksa.
This toll-free 24-hour hotline will be in operation from May 24.
Following the extension of the travel restrictions, the public is encouraged to use such services to ease the difficulties faced by them.
(Source: Daily News)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy promotes 1,877 personnel on its 73rd anniversary December 9, 2023