Hotline to inform of delays in transporting COVID-19 positive patients to centres
Posted in Local News
A new hotline 1906 had been introduced to inform of delays of taking COVID-19 patients to hospitals, Army Commander General Shavendra Silva said.
“A family member or COVID affected persons can call 1906 to get assistance in case they can’t reach their respective MoH or PHI,” General Silva said.
He said the hotline had been introduced following complaints received from the public.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023