I built more houses than all previous leaders – Ranawaka
Posted in Local News
Minister of Megapolis and Western Development, Patali Champika Ranawaka claims that his Ministry has built ten times the number of houses in the City of Colombo, compared to those built by the previous governments during the past 35 years.
He made this claim at a meeting held at the Sri Lanka Foundation Institute recently.
He claims that the Ministry of Megapolis and Western Development has built thousands of houses in Colombo which was far more than those built by all leaders such as Dudley Senanayake, Sirimavo Bandaranaike, Ranasinghe Premadasa, J.R. Jayewardene, Chandrika Bandaranaike and Mahinda Rajapaksa, a Ministry press release stated.
(Source: Ceylon Today)
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
RAISE started with Chamika Vs Sajith for 2020 Presidental election
It is not the presidential Election. It is the race for the Parliamentary Election.
The new National Democratic Front including UNP and its allies will be the vehicle to contest.
The Deputy Leader of the UNP will not be the Deputy Leader of the NDF.
Champika Ranawaka is likely to be the Deputy Leader of the NDF. He is clean, carries no baggage, a technocrat, an efficient leader and is more acceptable to the minorities than the current UNP Deputy.
RW will become President (2 X terms of 5 years) and Champika the PM.
Champika is definitely miles ahead of ‘Sewing Machine’ Premadasa.
Champika is in the calibre of Lalith Athulathmudali and Gamini Dissanayake.
He is Prime Ministerial Material and is bound to blossom into Presidential Material.
Champika has no baggage and unlike Premadasa, does not rely on ‘my father’ for political thought, action and philosophy.
Best of luck to you, Patali Champika, may 2019 be a huge turning point in your political journey.
Fiery Fernando Champika Ranawaka efficient leader? What happened to the mega city he promised. They are all the same. Only talk