I will lead Sirikotha after August 5th – Sajith
Sajith Premadasa has requested Local Government representatives of the United National Party to join hands with the Samagi Jana Balawegaya, claiming that he will lead the UNP headquarters Sirikotha after the 5th of August.
Speaking at a rally in Divulapitiya Premadasa said he will not let anyone lose their posts under his leadership.
He said he is disappointed that some of those who were with him before are no longer around as they are afraid of losing Parliamentary posts.
Premadasa reiterated there is no need for anyone to be afraid as no one will lose their posts.
Sajith Premadasa also stated that a rice and seizing mafia have been prevalent during the governance of the present government.
He noted a control price was imposed on salmon and dhal, but the control price was only in effect for 15 days, while adding that the prices of all goods including salmon and dhal has increased.
Premadasa claimed the current administration does not think of the people and is a self-serving government that only seeks to benefit family friends and those around them.
He also claimed that it is due to such self-benefitting action that a rice mafia in this country is active, while adding that the government is controlling various other mafias as well and the next mafia the country is witnessing is the mafia of leasing firms’ seizers.
(Source: News Radio)
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
It is ok for you to lead Sirikota with your stupid grin, ugly face and non functional brain but not as the prim-minister or the president. It was already lead by a senile buffalo so there want be a change. If your only polices are only the price of rice, salmon ( mackerel) , or dhal (lentils) you wiil make no different to your predecessor.