Imported milk powder prices to reduce from today (April 01)
The prices of imported milk powder will be reduced with effect from today (April 01), the Milk Powder Importers’ Association said.
The price of a 1kg packet of imported milk powder will reduce by Rs. 200.
The price of a 400g packet of imported milk powder will reduce by Rs. 80.
“However, the milk powder packets with new prices will be released to the market on Monday, following the weekend holiday,” the Milk Powder Importers’ Association pointed out.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023