Imported milk powder prices to reduce from today (April 01)
Posted in Local News
The prices of imported milk powder will be reduced with effect from today (April 01), the Milk Powder Importers’ Association said.
The price of a 1kg packet of imported milk powder will reduce by Rs. 200.
The price of a 400g packet of imported milk powder will reduce by Rs. 80.
“However, the milk powder packets with new prices will be released to the market on Monday, following the weekend holiday,” the Milk Powder Importers’ Association pointed out.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023