Increase allowances given to senior citizens: MR
Posted in Local News
Opposition leader Mahinda Rajapaksa says that the government should make arrangements to increase the allowances for elders.
The Opposition leader made this comment subsequent to participating at a religious function held at the Tangalle – Kuda Vihara today while replying to questions raised by journalists.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023