Indian Oil Company agrees to supply 40,000 Metric Tonnes diesel to Energy Ministry
The Indian Oil Company (IOC) has agreed to supply a shipment of 40,000 metric tonnes of diesel.
The Ministry of Energy held discussions with the Indian Oil Company to procure 40,000 metric tons of diesel and 40,000 metric tons of petrol from the Indian Oil Company.
As a result, the Indian Oil Company has agreed to supply a shipment of 40,000 metric tons of diesel, the government said.
The proposal tabled by the Minister of Energy to take further measures to procure this oil consignment was thereby approved by the Cabinet of Ministers.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023