Karuna Amman resigns from SLFP
Posted in Local News
Former MP and Vice President of the SLFP Vinayagamoorthy Muralitharan alias Karuna Amman said he will resign from the SLFP and join the Tamil United Liberation Front (TULF) led by Anandasangaree.
“I had no issues with the SLFP. But, I took the decision for the sake of my future political career,” he added.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
Good news. A Vice president of the SLFP who had massacred 600 policemen who had surrendered to the forces during the RP regime, is gone at last.
What a relief.
This person had also planned and implemented the terrorist attack on the sacred Dalada Maligawa.
the sinhala nation is now bereft of yet another separatist tamil leader.
I hope the leaders of the TNA follow this guy’s path and join TULF lead by Anandasangaree.
You now what, Anadasangaree’s son is a member of Parliament in Canada; that is where the screw is expected to come from. Ex Canadian PM screwed us in public for the tamil votes in his electorate; now he is gone.
Canada has now got Justin Truedeau in the chair. The TULF leader Anandasangaree will apply the screw through Justin Truedeau the boss of his son, Gary Anandasangaree.
However, Veeraya Illangakoon is on the warparth. Mr Karuna’s mate, ex-CM, EP is already behind bars. The next are likely to be Karuna and KP.
The Pambaya’s Yahapalanaya is at least doing one thing and that is getting rid of ex_LTTE cadres who had assumed leadership roles following the victorious crushing of Tamil terrorism in 2009.
Heading towards death.
Looks like the step forward to the next struggle.
This is what requested by the new YAHAPALANA CHANGE.
he should be the first to be hanged for killing so many innocent civilians, where is the justice we need it now, if we are going to have good governance.
Hang him for so many murders. No compromises, doesn’t matter he may be knowing a lot of secrects, just punish him.