Kelaniya PS Vice Chairman’s house attacked
The residence of Kelaniya Pradeshiya Sabha Vice Chairman and secretary of Minister Mervyn Silva Chamilaka Duminda has been attacked by a group of individuals, Ada Derana reporter confirmed.
The Pradeshiya Sabha Vice Chairman’s house has been damaged from the attack, over an incident regarding a drain, the reporter said.
However it is said that Vice Chairman Chamilaka Duminda was not at home at the time of the attack and that his younger brother who was injured from the attack has been hospitalized.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023