Lady doctor furher remanded over Boralesgamuwa accident
Posted in Local News
The doctor, who was involved in the Boralesgamuwa accident in which a Police Inspector was killed, was further remanded till October 30 by the Gangodawila Magistrate today.
The police officer was killed while his wife and two sons were injured following a head-on collision involving their car and the jeep driven by the doctor on Wickramaratne Mawatha, Boralesgamuwa at around 12.45 a.m. on September 30.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
GIVE HER THE MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT FOR DRINK DRIVING. SAC HER FROM THE SERVICE PREVENTING ANY WORK IN THE COUNTRY.
This is not correct.
The Doctor may have been drunk but as a Doctor, she should be able to take care of herself.
Why is the all-powerful GMOA keeping silent? There should have been an island-wide lightening strike.
Maybe because the Dr is a woman.