Lanka IOC’s update on fuel shipment arrival
Three shipments of petrol and diesel are due to reach Sri Lanka this month and in August, Lanka IOC says.
According to the Managing Director of Lanka IOC, the first shipment is expected between July 13 and 15.
The second shipment is expected to reach the island between July 29 and 31, while the final shipment is scheduled to arrive between August 10 and 15.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka bondholders raise concerns over debt deal transparency December 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023