Loaf of bread to be increased by Rs. 5 from Monday
Posted in Local News
The price of a loaf of bread will be increased by Rs. 5 with effect from Monday, the 23rd of August, The All Island Bakery Owners Association said.
In addition to bread, the prices of other bakery products have also been decided to be increased by Rs 10.
Meanwhile, the price of one kilo of cake has been hiked by Rs 100.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023