Mahendran changes name to Arjan Alexander
Former Central Bank Governor Arjuna Mahendran, who is a prime suspect in the infamous Central Bank Treasury Bonds scam, has changed his name to Arjan Alexander, the INTERPOL has informed its office located at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
The INTERPOL has also informed its office in Sri Lanka to change Mahendran’s name in the Red Notice issued by the INTERPOL for his arrest, to Arjan Alexander, the name that Mahendran is currently using.
Accordingly, the INTERPOL office in Sri Lanka has included the name Arjan Alexander into the Red Notice in question, and subsequently the amended red notice has been sent to the INTERPOL.
There is a question as to whether Mahendran, who is said to be residing in Singapore after fleeing Sri Lanka, is engaged in illegal activities under his new name. There is also a suspicion that he is contemplating on fleeing Singapore under this name.
(Source: Ceylon Today)
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
Don’t worry he will change his name again. This time it will be Arhath Darmasoka!!!!
This bastard has changed name while residing in Singapore. He has to do that through Singaporean authorties. Why cannot he get arrested if he is in the Interpol red notice? I am totally baffeled by the Interpol notice.
this bugger and those who were involved with him are equals. not only him but his 40 thieves also should be arrested. but this is Sri Lanka the land of one law for politicians and another for you and me. Shame !