Mahinda arrives at PRECIFAC
Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa arrived at the Presidential Commission of Inquiry to probe large scale corruption a short while ago.
He was summoned by the PRECIFAC to give a statement regarding the ongoing probe into allegations of failure to make payments for election adverts broadcasted on a state-owned television channel.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023